The iconic Bel-Air Hotel in Los Angeles has finally re-opened after a multi-million dollar, two year renovation.
And the Swans are back…..
Here’s my 5 Reasons to put it on the AMEX:
• Decadent White truffles, Parmesan Risotto, Sirloin Steak and Wagyu Cheeks at Wolfgang Puck’s luxe and lavish indoor-outdoor modern & clean Spanish-Art Deco restaurant, with an idyllic Lake View.
• 12 New outstanding Canyon View Suites, surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens including, a palatial presidential suite priced at $13,500 (for those in the mood to splurge)
• A state of the art, two-story Spa and Fitness Center, so you can sweat it out, or relax in peace, next to your favorite Hollywood star.
• A David Rockwell designed new terrace bar, lobby lounge, and re-designed Oak Bar, to sip Classic Hollywood cocktails with the glitterati.
• Better cell phone reception. Thank the Lord!