We’ve been having somewhat of a heat wave here in LA these past few days, and although I usually love adhering to my adopted american customs, I’ve decided that this ‘no white before memorial day’ rule is getting tossed out of my wide-open window….(I have no A.C!) Dressing white from head to toe is what summers are made for, so I’m celebrating early this year, in a pretty little 60’s-esque lace Topshop number along with this quirky white straw bowler hat. No day in the sun is complete without an ice-cream, and Sweet Rose Creamery is one of my favorites for homemade, seasonal flavors. My skillful photographer, Michel Pinto, had to shoot this very quickly as my lemon-chamomile ice-cream you see me holding, did not last very long……and not because it melted! Check out the bottom of the blogpost for my Top 5 favorite Ice-cream spots in LA.
Topshop Crop Overlay Wheel Lace Dress & Transitional Bowler Hat, Essie Nail Polish in Marshmallow , Sweet Rose Creamery Lemon-Chamomile Ice Cream. Shot in Beverly Hills, CA & hot pink Paul Smith store, West Hollywood. Photography by Michel Pinto @michelpinto
Top 5 favorite Ice-cream spots in LA right now:
- Sweet Rose Creamery (various locations)
- Milk 7290 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles; 323-939-6455.
- N’ice Cream 1410 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice; 310-396-7161
- Neveux Artisan Creamery 7407 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, (323) 951-1002
- The Coolhaus Shop, 8588 Washington Blvd, Culver City, (310) 424 5559